Dr. M. L. Khatri
Sr. Consultant- Dept. of Dermatology
Qualification & Fellowship
M.D (Dermatology)., M.B.B.S.,
Fellowship in Theoretical &practical training in Dermatologic Laser Surgery from Boston University.
Fellowship in Dermatopathology from Boston University.
Advanced Post Graduate training from St. John’s Institute & Hospital for Skin Disease, London
P.G. Training in Immunodermatology from University of Vienna, Austria.
Consultant Dermatologist at Saudi Hospital, Hajjah, Yemen Republic
Associate Professor of Dermatology at Al-Fateh University of Medical Sciences, Tripoli, Libya
Dermatologist at Ministry of Health, Libya.
Clinical Tutor, Dept of Dermatology, S. N. Medical college Jodhpur
Dermatologist at General Hospital, Bharatpur, India.
Medical Officer at Border Security Force of India.
Civil Assistant Surgeon at M.G. Hospital, Jodhpur, India.
Tropical Dermatses – including cutaneous leishmaniases & Myceloma
Genetic skin diseases including Xexoderma pigmentosa & Epidermolysis bullosa
Expertise in Pulse therapy of Pemphigus & other disease
Medipulse, E-4, MIA, Basni-II, Jodhpur - 342005 (Raj.)
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No.: 7568769382
Publications & Presentations:
45 publications in different national and international journals.
37 presentations in different national and international conferences, including WCD.
Awards and Accomplishments
· Life Member of Indian Association of Dermatologist venereolgists, and Leprologists.
· Life member of American Academy of Dermatology
· Member(Former) of Medical Society for the Study of Venereal Diseases
· Life Member American Medical Society of Vienna.
· Member (former) EADV
· Life member, Dermatopathology Society of India
· CME Award – American Academy of Dermatology
· PRA Award – American Medical Association